This mobile application (the "App") is made available by AppListo ("AppListo", "us", "we" or "our").
We respect your privacy and do not collect any personal information.
Touch Controls runs as an accessibility service.
Disclosure on the use of accessibility services:
• The accessibility service is used to detect when the target app is playing videos in fullscreen ('Monitor your actions' and 'Retrieve window content'). This will activate the transparent touch overlays to control device brightness and volume (permissions 'Apps that can appear on top' and 'Apps that can change system settings').
• The accessibility service is used to perform a touch gesture in order to make the player controls visible ('Perform gestures').
• The accessibility service is used to used to listen to key strokes to support hardware keyboard control functionality, e.g. pressing Space key to play/pause the video ('Observe text you type').
• The accessibility service is limited to the target app. It will not receive events from any other app.
• The app does not obtain or collect any personal information related to your video view activity.
We use Firebase Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics of the App. This usage statistics does not include your use of the video player app or any video content you are viewing. This requires the internet permission.
For more details please see https://firebase.google.com/terms/analytics/.
We use Firebase Crashlytics to know details of crashes and errors. This requires the internet permission.
For more details please see https://firebase.google.com/terms/crashlytics/.
If you have any questions regarding our App, you can email us [email protected].
Last Updated: April 2018